There is something particularly enjoyable about drinking cocktails that have been designed with the Winter months in mind. Drinking seasonally is trending and we have compiled a few of the top winter inspired cocktails to enjoy for the next few months. For maximum ambiance, select the glassware that will suit each cocktail and occasion, whether it be a champagne flute, a masculine wiskey tumbler, a margarita glass, brandy glasses or a Tiara old fashion glass.
Enjoy with moderation!
- 30ml cognac
- 15ml lemon juice
- 15ml sugar sirup
- splash of sparkling wine
- Shake the cognac, lemon juice and simple syrup wth ice.
- Strain into a champagne flute, and top with prosecco or another dry sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist
New York sour
- 60ml bourbon
- 20ml lemon juice
- 20ml sugar syrup
- Red wine float
- Shake the bourbon, lemon juice and syrup with ice
- Strain into a double old fashion glass over ice
- Top with a red wine float
- 40 ml. Grey Goose Le Citron
- 25 ml. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 15 ml. Fino Sherry
- 15 ml. Simple Syrup (1:1)
- Truffle Oil or Fresh Truffle
- Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with either freshly grated truffle or truffle oil.
Courtesy of Grey Goose Vodka
- 30ml reposado (slightly aged) magarita
- 30ml mescal
- 30ml lime juice
- 20ml sugar syrup
- 1 egg white
Shake the ingredient whithout ice, then shake again with ice.
Strain into a coupe glass and serve up with a salted rim
- 2 parts Absolut Elyx
- 1 part Kahlua
- 0.5 part White Creme de Cacao
- 2 parts Half and Half
- Combine ingredients together in a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake hard until ice cold. Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with freshly ground nutmeg.
Courtesy of Absolut Elyx
Taldara Industries is a Perth leading suppliers of Hospitality Equipment, from Tableware and Servingware to Cleaning chemicals and professional equipment. We have a wide range classical and modern glassware that will suit any hospitality business. We also offer custom printing on glass, goffering our hospitality partners an excellent way to improve and strentghen their branding. Our team will provide your business with top customer services and develop a customised and personalised solution to suit your business needs. Discover our hospitality supplies product range today, or contact us to be in touch with one of our Sales Representative.