From a whiskey sour to a winterised margarita, we have your cocktails covered this 2017 season
There's something particularly enjoyable about drinking cocktails that have been designed for the winter months in mind...
This season's trending drinks
Drinking seasonally is trending so we have compiled a few of the top winter-inspired cocktails to warm up those evenings. For maximum ambience, select glassware to suit each cocktail and occasion, whether it be a champagne flute, a masculine whiskey tumbler, a margarita glass, brandy glasses or a Tiara old fashion glass.
Enjoy in moderation!
- 30ml cognac
- 15ml lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- splash of sparkling wine
- Shake the cognac, lemon juice and simple syrup with ice.
- Strain into a champagne flute, and top with prosecco or other dry sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist
New York Sour
- 60ml bourbon
- 20ml lemon juice
- 20ml sugar syrup
- Red wine float
- Shake the bourbon, lemon juice and syrup with ice
- Strain into a double old-fashioned glass over ice
- Top with a red wine float
- 40 ml Grey Goose Le Citron
- 25 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 15 ml fino Sherry
- 15 ml simple syrup (1:1)
- truffle oil or fresh truffle
- Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with either freshly grated truffle or truffle oil.
Courtesy of Grey Goose Vodka
- 30ml Reposado (slightly aged) margarita
- 30ml mescal
- 30ml lime juice
- 20ml sugar syrup
- 1 egg white
- Shake the ingredient without ice, then shake again with ice.
- Strain into a coupe glass and serve up with a salted rim
- 2 parts Absolut Elyx
- 1 part Kahlua
- 0.5 part White Creme de Cacao
- 2 parts half and half
- Combine ingredients together in a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake hard until ice cold. Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with freshly ground nutmeg.
Courtesy of Absolut Elyx
Taldara Industries is a Perth leading suppliers of Hospitality Equipment, from Tableware and Servingware to Cleaning chemicals and professional equipment. We have a wide range classical and modern glassware to suit any hospitality business. We also offer custom printing, offering our hospitality partners an excellent way to improve and strengthen your branding. Our team will provide your business with top customer services and develop a customised and personalised solution to suit your business needs. Discover our hospitality supplies product range today, or contact us to talk to one of our Sales Representatives.